Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Investing in Vacation Club?

Investing in Vacation Club? Sound good.
You pay RM21k, you get all your money back in 38 years.
You can use the room for 14 days/year.

Sound good. But this what I've been told when I visit one of the booth at Matta Fair.
I speent 120minutes (2 hours). Damn, I lost my time.

But they did not manage to convince me and in return I've got 4D3N voucher that can only be use during weekdays.

The investment is very risky to me. You dumb RM21k. Every year need to pay maintenance. It did not gurantee you, you get the rooms when you want to apply for the room. It is also very hard to sell room to other. You will compete with hotel online booking. 

Better use the money to pay deposit to buy a cheap house. Rent it and stay at 5 stars hotel. Or 5 star bed at tune hotel.

Still don't believe me. Search "vacation club penipu" and the Google will answer all your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the best deal for your travelling needs