Friday, April 23, 2010

My Dream Job








My dream job is to own small or medium sized beach resort. The inspiration come from my endless journey reviewing chalet and hotel all over Malaysia. I dream starting and ending my day with swimming in either swimming pool or beach. Between those, I keep smiling to my customer welcoming them to my resort.

I knew one small resort owner every morning he manage to catch small fish at the beach and by 11 am he start cleaning check-out customer and prepare the room for check in. And by evening he can continue relax at the beach.

On my journey to Taman Negara Pahang, the guide confessed to me that he used to work as Bank Manager. He admit the career is rewarding in term of money but stressful. So he start tourism based business and bring tourist into National Park. Even his radio music is no rock, rap or pop but the recording of singing bird and waterfall.

By meantime, enjoy the picture I taken during my recent holiday at Langkawi Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the best deal for your travelling needs