Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dewi Sri Hotel, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia

Cafe

Garden

Hotel area


Swimming pool
In Bali, I stay at Dewi Sri Hotel. Considered as a budget hotel, it suite all my needs. Basically the hotel is strategically located in Kuta town. The hotel is surrounded by shops and disco. But don't worry as you will not hear any noise from the town. Just 15 minute walk from the hotel is Kuta beach.
During my 4 days and 3 night vacation, at night after some rest, I walk along shop in Kuta Town. Early morning before I go to any tourist spot in Bali, I dip myself into the swimming pool. As any other hotel in Bali, the hotel is equipped with an outdoor massage bad beside the swimming pool. But if you prefer more privacy, it's better to visit to spa.
The hotel is safe, clean, have a nice cafe and I love the 24 hour swimming pool. For more info visit http://www.dewisrihotel.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the best deal for your travelling needs