Monday, February 16, 2009

Jalan 222, Federal Highway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

The accident cause massive jam at Federal Highway (in front Hotel Hilton)

The Merc slam Honda City

Honda City slam my poor Proton Perdana

Honda City vs Proton Perdana

It is a lovely day when I gone back from KL after some shopping. Upon returning as usual there are traffic jam build up at Federal Highway near Jalan 222.  

After I stop I glence throught the mirror, oh no the car behind me (Honda City) use emergency break. I try to change to next lane (the middle lane) but the lane occupied. So I pull the steering so that upon impact my car will swerve to the right lane and avoid car in front of me. 

But the stupid merz driver hit Honda City and the impact cause Honda City to hit my car. The tonto (runner) which is already standby beside the road approach me and request to help me.

The Honda City which damage both front and back could not start the engine as the safety mechanism inside the car prevent the car from being start after airbag had been deployed.

I immedietly evacuate my family from the car to avoid other car to hit my car. After traffic is managed, I take details of plate number and model of all car involve. 

Luckily I was approach by a nice Malay runner. He lend his Kancil so that I can send my family home and he acompany me to make police report. After signing some document, he towed my car to his workshop. Of course the workshop will "sembelih" the insurance company, but I don't care as it's not my money.

Tips and technique

  1.  Avoid fast lane when jam build up
  2.  Do not follow car in front too close
  3.  After hit by car, switch on emergency light, observe traffic and evacuate passanger to safety
  4. Do not quarel, write car plate number and car model. Report to police within 24 hours.
  5. If you can still drive the car, do not surender your car to runner. Drive your car to the insurance panel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the best deal for your travelling needs