Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Bye Nissan 130Y

Door handle taken from my Datsun 120Y

Original 1.3l Carburetor Engine.
Original gearbox replace with Nissan Sentra 5 speed manual gearbox

Clocked 282,220 KM!!!

Original 13" Alloy Rim with 175/70 series tyre


Sun Visor taken from Datsun 120Y

After 25 years of operation, the Nissan Sunny 130Y still as good as new. Only the interior is some kind deteriorated due to old age and damage by the sun.

But fortunately, some of the fittings, is same as my Datsun 120Y so before the car send to scrap, I manage to salvage door handle and sun visor. Surprisingly it's fit. The screw is the same type.

This car is very nostalgic to my family but maintaining many cars will cause some financial burden espeacially third party insurance is very hard to get nowadays. Plus there are simply not enough space to park the car.

So my father decided to sell it to my relative. Hopefully the car still continue it's good deed to new owner.


1 comment:

  1. you should see my 130y clocked 802,326 km 26yrs old still able to do 180kmh, rebuilt of course

    ReplyDelete

Get the best deal for your travelling needs