Saturday, November 28, 2009

Toyota Vios 1.5 vs Toyota Hilux

Wrapped in plastice bag before to be send to repair.

Send to Toyota Service Centre to get new original spare part

Just before Iduladha, Toyota Hilux collided with my car at NKVE just before Sungai Buloh Exit.
A chinese man than came out from Toyota Hilux and say that he will pay RM 500 for the accident. He said he is in hurry for the meeting. I don't want to accept RM 500 because I think for such damage, the cost is higher. He asked me just to accept the RM 500 and make false police report to claim my insurance which I refuse. He tried to shout at me and said he is very late for the meeting. I scold him back because he break the law by following my car very near and failed to stop his car even in very low speed drive.

Than we try to make police report but for accident along highway at Selangor, should be reported to IPD Selangor near PJ.

I drove my car to Toyota Service Centre Jalan 217 and estimated cost to repair my car is RM3000 - RM 5000. Since the cost is much higher than RM500 he offered, I call the chinese man and said I will make a police report. So I make my report at IPD Selangor PJ.

Afterward at night, police officer call me to go back again to police station to record my statement. The chinese guy claim that I change my lane suddenly and this cause and accident. I stood to my point and I have alibi that I do not need to change a lane. I also said that the idiot guy even suggest to me to make false police report. At last the police officer agreed that the chinese guy is the cause of the accident.

What I learn from this case is making police report is the best way to financially cover the cost of accident. Outside settlement is a no-no and let police fine anyone who break the law. Let them know that we are strong and honest.

1 comment:

Get the best deal for your travelling needs